Software and Middleware Developers Required
Duration: 12 months
Clearance Requirements: NV1
Citizenship Requirements: Permanent Residency
Baseline Clearance required
The Department is looking for a talented Software and Middleware Developers to:
• Work within a team of Developers, Business Analysts and Testers and will encompass the software development lifecycle in an agile environment.
• Demonstrate experience in Automated UI Testing technologies such as Selenium
• Possess strong UI analysis skills and strong understanding of SDLC
• Demonstrate experience using C#, MVC, .Net framework 3.0/3.5/4.0, Restfull APIs, WCF & XML based Web Services, Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2010, Microsoft SQL Server, XML, XSLT, UML using Enterprise Architect
• Demonstrate experience in Web Applications design and programming (ASP.NET
• Demonstrate experience in SQL.