Please note candidates do require to be an Australian Citizen and able to gain a police check.
• User Acceptance Test lead will work and specialise as a subject matter expert in testing and validating that business requirements have been implemented, as required prior to project go-live.
• Lead and coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) events both in Canberra and in other city and regional centres within Australia with all stakeholders including:
• Test and verify that solutions and tools meet the requirements set out by business stakeholders for successful and timely project delivery.
• Support the Business Analysts in the creation of User Acceptance Testing plan for each UAT event.
• Responsible for UAT planning, test case specifications, test execution, defect management, and test status reporting activities.
• Coordinate review forum activities to understand requirements, business processes and solution design.
• Understands the system’s scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the team.
• Identify and manage risks, issues, mitigations and action items to closure, as they pertain to UAT.
The successful applicant must be available to travel interstate for extended periods of time to conduct UAT.