Judy has 27 years of experience delivering services that enable individuals and organisations to achieve career success; and team and business goals. Experienced to lead learning and development projects, organisational change, and HR strategies. Qualified and experienced in Human Resources / organisational development; learning and development; coaching; career development; facilitation and conflict resolution. Judy has significant experience in:
- Training analysis, and design skills to create training programs tailored to client and Registered Training Organisation requirements.
- Business improvement, and organisational change skills to support organisations through reform and machinery of Government changes (including Defence and Immigration reforms)
- Written communication skills to produce business cases and reports to achieve funding allocation and inform strategic decision.
- Strategic human resource development skills to shape and develop workforces in response to organisational needs.
- Project management and coordination skills to develop and implement Defence and Government learning and development strategies.
- Executive coach supporting staff to respond to politically sensitive situations.
- Facilitation skills for business planning, team building workshops and leadership development.
- Stakeholder management and contract management skills to establish productive client and stakeholder relationships.
Learning and Development:
- Delivery of Parliamentary Services PEL1 leadership development program;
- Regular delivery of workshops including emotional resilience; mental health awareness and business and management skills.
- Facilitation of team building workshops to resolve conflict and build productive working relationships
- Assess and trained Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners to meet Attorney-General’s Practitioner registration standards.
- Developed learning and development strategies, programs and frameworks for Commonwealth Government (Transport; Immigration; Defence).
- Implemented a leadership learning and development strategy, to support cultural change to support Australian Government Solicitors transition to a commercial focus.
- Implemented training quality systems to support Registered Training Organisation compliance with the Australian Quality Training Framework.