Dedicated to empowering professional growth, ASPL Group has a wealth of experience delivering tailored Career Coaching services to individuals at all levels of business. Our Career Coaches seek to understand the specific challenges facing each of their clients whilst encouraging open communication and authenticity at all times.
Whether it is to help you stand out in a competitive job market, transform your leadership style or improve job seeking in the era of COVID-19, our Coaches are committed to helping you realise professional growth.
Finding your purpose
Our experienced ASPL Group Coaching Team will ignite your clarity of purpose to a new and focused mindset with our service offerings for individuals in the following:
- Resume/CV Preparation
- Cover Letter Writing
- Job Seeking Coaching
- Interview Techniques
- Career Coaching
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Coaching for Women
Our Career Coaches provide CV services which involve a targeted session to immerse ourselves in your personal brand, gain an appreciation of your target audience and assist in crafting a CV that will be unique and stand out from the competition.
In this hour, you Career Coach will provide you with personalised support to polish your CV including clarifying your branding, strengths and achievements and provide tips for presenting your CV to your audience.
Service included are:
- 1 hour session with a qualified Career Coach via phone or Zoom
- Customised CV/Resume
- 5-day turnaround time
Job Searching Coaching
Our experienced Career Coaches have a deep understanding of the job market and can co-design with you a targeted campaign to maximise your efforts with your job search. We will assist you with opening different channels and networks to consider and help target the companies or industries which inspire you.
Job searching Coaching Session includes:
- 1-hour session with a qualified Career Coach via phone or Zoom
- Individual targeted campaign
- How to maximise your Networks, social media, recruitment companies and Organisational HR Divisions
- Customised CV/Resume if required
Interview Techniques & Preparation
Our experienced Career Coaches will arm you with the confidence and techniques to be successful in your interviews. Using our proven neuroscientific approach, we will build your EQ and unlock the art to presenting yourself as the ideal candidate.
Interview Techniques & Preparation Session includes:
- Behavioural frameworks to prepare you for the interview questions
- 2-hour session with a qualified Career coach via phone or Zoom which includes:
- Planning & Preparation
- EQ and building a rapport with your interviewer
- Being vulnerable and authentic during the interview
- Guiding the conversation
- Art of listening
- Concluding the interview
- Role playing the interview
Our experienced and accredited Career Coaches are specialists in taking your career to new heights by providing techniques which encourage self-empowerment, self-development and increased confidence.
Career Coaching includes:
- Create a safe coaching space for you to express your thoughts and decision making with greater confidence
- Help you work with past experiences to show your highlights and how to communicate them effectively
- Explore possibilities, expand your career choices and develop strategies to help you determine the best option into the future
- Polish your narrative, so your story and career history makes sense to potential decision makers
- Learn about your individual strengths and what inspires you
- Find a career that ignites your passion
- Develop your future career plan.
Our experienced and accredited Executive Coaches take senior leaders and emerging leaders on a new journey of engagement, inspiration and to shift patterns of behaviour using our neuroscience framework for adaptive leadership.
Executive Coaching can include a range of subjects and can be tailored to your individual requirements such as:
- Adaptive Leadership
- Applying neuroscience to Leadership
- Leading through COVID-19
- Leading remote workforces
- Strengthening your emotional intelligence
- Authentic Leadership
- What does it take to be a leader?
- How do you impact your team and key stakeholders?
- Aligning your people to your department –What’s working, what’s not?
- Being a leader versus a manager – Are you living the difference?
- What is your leadership style?
- Reflect on your purpose as a leader- aligning your purpose with that of your organisation
- Increasing influence with your business – learning the significance of power and influence
- Focusing on your people and how to have hard conversations
- Strategies for leading change
- How to lead in disruptive times
- Managing conflict in complex, changing situation
- Emerging as a leader in Digital Age- How to collaborate in a fast-changing digital world.
- Effective communication with peers, colleagues and staff –
- Why is it important to listen to those you lead
- Personal empowerment and executive team engagement
- Strategic human resource management (HRM)
These sessions are available on Zoom or face to face in a 1-hour session.
Executive Coaching – For Females on “leaning in”
Our new Executive Coaching service for women focuses on how to build self-confidence, authenticity and teaches effective new techniques for “leaning in”. This is specifically designed to address the challenges that women face on a regular basis.
Executive coaching can include a range of subjects based on your individual requirements such as:
- Building self-belief and self-confidence as a female leader
- Strengthen your leadership presence and influence
- Achieve your ambitions
- Supporting women within your teams
- Managing ‘imposter syndrome’
- Developing your network and mentors
- Managing gender bias and unconscious bias in the workplace
- Diversity & Inclusion in the workplace
- Balancing work life & family life
Our coaching will support and challenge you to take your career to the next level with more confidence and skill. We can work with you to harness your existing strengths and experience, providing the impetus and encouragement to achieve far more of your potential.
For enquiries about ASPL Group Coaching Services please contact:
Head of Operations – Teagan Osborne on 0418 381 038
Our team is more than happy to answer any queries you may have.