Teresa has over 25 years international experience in senior diplomatic, management consulting and coaching roles in Australia, Europe, Southeast Asia and South America. Working across industries and sectors, Teresa partners with her clients to think and act in new ways and create organisations that flourish. Teresa is a highly experienced leadership, career growth and team coach who understands the reality of modern business and the complexities that leaders face. She has successfully coached many individuals and teams at operational and executive levels in public, private, and not-for-profit environments, and a wide spectrum of industries, from health/aged care, financial services and government to technology/software development, higher education and professional services.
Education and Certifications
- Certification of Coaching Supervision, Institute for Executive Coaching and Leadership IECL
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) TM, ICF – International Coaching Federation
- Accredited Organisational Coach, Level Three, Institute for Executive Coaching and Leadership (IECL)
- Certified Team Coach, IECL, Australia (2017)
- Certified Organisational Coach, Level One and Level Two, IECL, Australia
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Public Administration, Federal University of Applied Administrative Sciences
- Accredited Standard Mental Health First Aider, Mental Health First Aid Australia
- Comprehensive ICF PCC Marker Assessor Training, ICF
- Facet5 Accredited Practitioner, Facet5 Global
Prior to launching her own coaching and consulting practice, Teresa pursued an international career in the German Diplomatic Service holding a variety of diplomatic positions across the world. Teresa’s broad experience includes working in health/aged care, technology/software development, higher education, banking/finance, insurance, superannuation, professional services, government services, construction, aviation/transportation, energy and resources, retail operations, telecommunications, disability services and charities. Teresa’s area of expertise includes developmental coaching for amplified leadership impact and increased confidence, Career growth coaching, Life design and work-life balance/integration, Team design, development and performance, Coaching skills for leaders, Personal and professional effectiveness, Coaching supervision and mentoring.
Her coaching style is positive, systemic, and results-oriented and helps leaders at all levels to deliver positive change, and improve personal, team and organisational effectiveness and wellbeing. Teresa uses an integrated, strength-based approach, which draws on cross-disciplinary, evidence- based methods to help her clients improve their performance, enhance their careers, and achieve personal and organisational goals. Teresa’s thoughtful and down-to-earth style enables her to build trusting relationships quickly and work with her clients in a respectful and challenging way to create learnings, enable growth and realise positive sustained change.