1. Tell us a little about yourself?
Hey, I am a mother of 3 children and a baba of one grandson. Also have 3 fur babies who are inside all the time. Co-author in two books. Business owner of Ethical Direct Sellers Association. Love helping others so I am offering mentoring with Global Sisters and have mentored many others pro bono over the years.
2. Who are the women who have inspired you the most in your life?
I love Oprah Winfrey, coming from nothing and now giving back like she does. She had her issues and still fought on. Julia Gillard – not her policies but being the first woman prime minister of Australia.
3. Why do you think it’s important to increase the number of women in business, particularly in leadership roles?
Women make up 50% of the population so they need to be represented more in leadership roles. Women in business makes up more than men in business. Women are not given equal pay either.
4. How would you describe your current thinking about diversity and inclusion?
To me it is about thinking about how everything I do impacts others. To make sure that I am living my authentic self.
5. Would you like to tell us a bit more about your thoughts/ comments?
I love being around people and serving them in the best way possible