David is a highly accomplished leader with a proven ability to align individual beliefs and behaviours with an over-arching mission. His experience includes a highly successful career in the Australian Military and extends to designing and building leadership development programs for large organisations, then upskilling leadership in their capacity to successfully implement and deliver the programs. His credentials extend from a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment to a Medal in the Order of Australia (OAM) for mentoring and training within the Australian army.
Education and certifications
- Accredited Practitioner LSI/GSI (Human Synergistics)
- Completing Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116)
- Medal in the Order of Australia (OAM) for mentoring and training (Australian Army)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TTAA40104
- Advanced Diploma of Government (Management) (PSP60599)
- Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training (BSZ40198)
- Advanced Diploma of Resource Management (80512ACT)
- Security Clearance, TS NV
- Numerous operational and campaign medals for active service and deployments
- Three Commendations for Service (Gold, Silver & Bronze)
- Infantry Combat Badge
David brings award-winning experience in Leadership Development from Corporate Industry, and diverse practical global experience in leadership, training, and operations. His style of coaching is founded in, and built upon, the values of pride, mateship, humour, and gratitude.”
David assists leaders at all levels, from frontline managers to executive team members, specialising in his role as an Advisor, Mentor, Coach, and Training Facilitator. David helps individuals and teams grow in confidence and capability, specialising in guiding organisations through safe, collaborative, and positive working environments where people feel valued and thrive.