Charlotte is an experienced executive coach and has spent the last 17 years working with various clients within large organisations to improve their work performance, profitability, leadership capability and management style. She works in partnership with her clients to assist them in making the best decisions about their career-path, working with team and staff along with a balance with life and other personal goals.
Education and Certifications
- Post Graduate Certificate in Careers Education & Development (RMIT)
- Accredited Executive and Life Coach (Results Coaching Systems Australia)
- Assessor Training & Fastlead Coach Training (Harbour Future Leaders)
- Project Management Certificate – University of Canberra
- TAA Certificate IV Workplace Assessment and Training – CDU
- Certificate in Developing Human Resources & Recruitment Skills
- Trained in Performance Management Processes – Results Coaching
- Leadership and Coaching training – Lee Hecht Harrison
- Member of Career Development Association of Australia (CDAA)
- Member of International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- National Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services Associate (NAGCAS)
- Previous the Vice-President of the Australian Career Counsellors Association (AACC), NT
Charlotte’s areas of expertise include:
- A particular skill in career choice, transitioning through careers and career development.
- Strong background within the tertiary sector with students through to transitioning defence personnel, police force and government executives to their leadership and career goals.
- Substantial experience in delivering career development workshops such as goal setting, employability skills, social media & networking, careers transition, how to successfully navigate the job application process, resume finessing and winning interview techniques.
- Facilitated career workshops to approximately 400 Defence personnel at Resettlement Seminars and workshops along with individual career coaching.
- Working in conjunction with executives on business goals and strategies to realise career aspirations and goals including utilisation of social media, and business plan effectiveness while integrating a good work/life balance.
Primarily, Charlotte has worked as a careers advisor for the corporate sector, prior to that was the manager of Career Services at the University of Canberra 2013-2016. Here she managed a team of 5, facilitated one on one coaching, organised large careers events such as the Tertiary to Work Expo, UC Careers Fairs, Mature Age Careers Expo, and Employer lead seminars for PhD and Research students, utilising her strong internal and external stakeholder client base.
Diagnostic Tools Available: Career Voyager, Myfuture, Myers Briggs, and 360-degree, Strengths Profile feedback tools.