Cassandra brings over two decades of real-life senior global executive experience to her work as an executive coach. Over 8 years at GE she became Quality Leader for GE Security, across Europe, Middle East & Africa. Over 6 years at Bupa, she became Global Director of Employee Experience, activating Bupa’s purpose ‘Longer, Healthier, Happier Lives’ for their 86,000 employees. Today, as an executive coach (and a part-time Chief Talent Activator) Cassandra supports busy, big-hearted leaders to know, like and trust themselves as a catalyst for the co-creation of workspaces where people can thrive, perform, and belong.
Education and Certifications
- Australian College of Applied Psychology (ACAP)
- Master Coach Certification with the Australasian Association of NLP
- Accredited Thrive Global Executive Coach
- Trained in Coaching for Self-Leadership with the IFS Institute
- Trained in The Thinking Environment, based on the ground-breaking work of Nancy Kline
- Trained in Positive Neuroplasticity with Dr Rick Hanson
- Accredited in Mental Health First Aid with MHFA Australia
Cassandra has worked with leaders across a broad range of organisations including NBN, ANZ, Adobe, Zoom, Country Fire Authority (CFA) Origin Energy, Energy Australia, ATO, Vic Dept. of Health, Citibank, NSW Dept. of Transport, Goodstart Early Learning, SAP, AIG, The Smith Family, YMCA & CBA. Cassandra has also published two books Self-Fidelity and Being True and is the host of the True Power podcast.
Cassandra especially loves helping leaders feel empowered to be themselves at work, because when we show up authentically and imperfectly, we bring out the best in ourselves, and each other.