Judith inspires those she works with to leverage their unique strengths and capabilities, initiate action steps, and sustain positive momentum and motivation to ensure best outcomes Judith works collaboratively with individuals to ensure they feel confident about and can articulate their value and contribution to the workplace and their teams as a leader. She is empathic and goal focused on helping and empowering people move forward with confidence.
Education and Certifications
- Postgraduate Diploma in Careers Education & Development
- Postgraduate Diploma in Executive Coaching and Supervision
- Master of Human Resources Management
- Hons Bachelor in Organisational and Health Psychology
- Bachelor of International Business
- Professional Member of Career Development of Australia (CDAA)
- Certified Member of Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI)
- Accredited Administrator of MBTI/Golden Profiler
Judith has 20 years’ experience working in corporate and SME businesses, government and NfP in a broad cross-section of organisations in Australia, Asia-Pacific, and in Europe. Having a background in HR Management, Organisational Development, Recruitment, and being an Executive Career Coach, Judith is well equipped to give her clients a real edge in navigating today’s career challenges and opportunities. Judith is a Certified Professional HR Consultant and Business Psychologist, with a postgraduate qualification in Career Development.
Judith’s key expertise are Career Coaching, Job Search Strategy, Interview Coaching and Executive Coaching.
Her coaching style is based on ICF standards and guided by Neuroand Positive Psychology and solution-focused coaching principles. Profiling tools she works with as a coach: VCR, DISC Advanced, Gallup Strengths Finder, LDP & LCR, 360-degree feedback (Leadership Circle).