Pauline’s studies and career have centred around the identification, growth, and development of talent in organisations. Pauline runs an organisational development consultancy based on the Sunshine Coast, Qld, that has for the past 21 years provided mentoring, coaching and development workshops and programs for organisations, boards, business owners and leadership teams across Australia and New Zealand.
Education and Certifications
- Certificate IV Training and Workplace Assessment
- Inform Training – Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Self-Leadership International – Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Neuro Semantics, Practitioner
- Executive Master of Business Administration
- Principles of Project Management
- Certificate in Governance Practice, Corporate Governance
- IECL Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership – Organisational and Executive Team Coaching Melbourne
- IECL Australian Institute of Coaching and Leadership – Certified Organisational Coach (Level Two), Sydney – Organisational and Executive Coaching
- IECL Australia Institute of Coaching and Leadership – Certifiied Organisational Coach (Level One), Sydney – Organisational and Executive Coaching
Pauline’s extensive corporate experience allows her to guide, challenge and support leaders and teams in identifying and maximising key development opportunities. Pauline works with Boards, Directors, CEOs, Senior Leaders, and their teams across a broad range of industries including health, finance, franchising, pharmacy, community, energy, manufacturing and education, and works in the profit, not-for-profit and community sectors Pauline is accredited and highly experienced in using a variety of assessment tools to capture feedback for leaders to consider as they build their professional and personal growth plans.
Pauline uses a strength- based approach in guiding the growth and development of her clients to thrive in their chosen work environments. Coaching leaders to realise their full human potential is a joy for Pauline; a role that she considers a privilege, and she sees the impact and benefits of effective coaching across the whole organisation. Over the years Pauline has designed, developed and delivered leadership programmes, each individually tailored to the needs of the business and the economic, political and environmental challenges, current and anticipated. Much of Pauline’s work with executive leaders as they lead organisations, setting strategy with the board, executing and monitoring that strategy, creating, navigating and managing change, people and systems.
Pauline is accredited for the administration and interpretation of following professional
instruments SDI (Strengths Deployment Inventory)/ Core Strength, DiSC (Dominance, Influence, Steadiness, Compliance), LSI(Life Styles Inventory), MBTI (Myers Briggs Type Indicator), HBDI (Hermann Brain Dominance Instrument) and TLC (The Leadership Challenge).