Glenda has Over 20 years’ Facilitation and Business Coaching experience, working in companies in Australia, New Zealand, China, India, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, France, Romania, Italy, Greece, Switzerland, Albania.
Glenda’s career progressed from the academic field as a lecturer in Educational Psychology, to a Leader in Organisational Development, (as a manager in the Public Service Board) and then to managing her own consultancy business as an executive coach and leadership facilitator.
Glenda’s coaching methodology builds a foundation of trust, setting of clear goals and reframing old perceptions to harvest new behaviours. Her experience as a psychologist enables her to provide constructive feedback with honesty and respect. Her facilitative approach fosters the coachee’s self-awareness supporting them to develop their leadership skills and achieve success. Using the concepts and practices of Positive Psychology, Glenda works with her coachees to help them find their passion, and move forward in their careers.
Glenda has worked in a wide variety of industry sectors, including: Government; Education and Universities; Utilities; Financial; Health Care; Human Resources; Manufacturing; Mining; Non-Profit Organisations; Public Sector; Transport.
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Overcoming Unconscious Bias
- Women in Leadership
- Performance Management and Implementing a Culture of Feedback
- Executive and Business Coaching
- Coaching Skills for Managers
- Women in Leadership
- Hiring the Right Person
- Career Planning
- Train the Trainer
- Facilitation of Mentoring Circles
Qualifications, Accreditations and Professional Memberships
- B.A. (Bachelor of Arts) Monash University
- B.Ed (Psych) Monash University
- B.Ed (Couns.) (Bachelor of Education in Counselling) LaTrobe University M.A.Ps.S. (Member of Australian Psychological Society)
- AFAIM (Associate Fellow, Australian Institute of Management) CAHRI (Chartered Member, Australian Human Resources Institute) State Registered Psychologist
- Accredited Administrator of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ), and Hogan Personality Inventory(HPI)
- Accredited in Targeted Selection Interviewing, Assessment and Feedback, Job Analysis
- Certified Executive Coach through KornFerry
- Certified Member of Leadership Faculty of General Electric Crotonville Leadership Centre, New York, USA. Certified international facilitator of the GE courses “Hiring the Right Person”, “Effective Coaching Skills”, “Building Essential Leadership Skills”